Sargent 3727 Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device With 12-Fire Option EN
Sargent 3727 Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device With 12-Fire Option.
The 3727 is a rugged exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
Barzel Lock Stocks The Sargent 3727. Please Call With Any Questions AT 212-677-7530.
- For Doors: 1-3/4" (44mm) thick standard. 3-3/4" (95mm) minimum stile width required for single door applications. 3-1/2" (89mm) minimum stile width required for double door application
- Mounting: Furnished standard with wood and machine screws; Available with through bolts and mortise nuts
- Cover: steel
- Chassis: Nonferrous alloy
- Rail Assembly: Roll formed steel
- Hand: Reversible. Device is packed standard LHRB
- Latchbolt: Brass
- Strikes: 646 Top Strike (Panic & fire), 655 Bottom Strike (fire), 624 Bottom Strike (Panic)
- Dogging Feature: Allen-type key furnished standard (Non Fire Rated Devices only)
- Chassis mounted unit construction assures easy installation and maintenance
- Tapered push rail and angled covers
- Steel endcaps and covers
- Available in six functions
- UL Listed
- UL Listed to Canadian safety standards
E-32" Bar(Call For Availability)
Standard F-36" Bar
12-3727 Fire Rated
We Also Recommend