Sargent 1331 Midrange Series Door Closers
The SARGENT 1331 Series door closer can be used for the most common applications and is a Grade 1 fully adjustable closer. Available with a selection of arms and accessories, the 1331 Series door closer can be used for most common applications and is ideal for standard duty installations.
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/BHMA 156.4 Grade 1 Requirements
- UL and UL 10C Listed Note: Any retrofit or other field modification to a fire rated opening can potentially impact the fire rating of the opening, and Sargent Manufacturing Company makes no representations or warranties concerning what such impact may be in any specific situation. When retrofitting any portion of an existing fire rated opening, or specifying and installing a new fire-rated opening, please consult with a code specialist or local code official (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and ratings.
- Complies with ADA requirements and ANSI 111.7 and exterior doors
- Adjustable closing force from size 1-6
- High impact full plastic cover secured by machine screws
- One-piece high strength aluminum alloy body
- 1-1/4” diameter piston for enhanced control
- 7/16” Square arm engagement for enhanced torque transmission
- Heat treated rack and pinion assembly
- Speed control valves- Separate latching, closing and sweep speed, captivated valves are easily adjusted using a standard 1/8" Allen Wrench
- Arms and accessories are powder coated
- 10 year limited warranty, body is date coded
- Retrofits a Dor-O-Matic SC 80 and Dorma 8600
- Both machine and self-tapping screws provided
- Universal body is interchangeable for all applications (standard, top jamb & parallel)
- Designed for aluminum store front doors and frames
- Similar design style to complement the Heavy Duty Powerglide Series
- Allows door to open a full 180° (trim permitting)
- SARGENT's revolutionaryMicroShield®available. This antimicrobial silver-based finish coating permanently suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold, and mildew. EPA and NSF approved and FDA listed
- Non-handed closer
- All weather hydraulic fluid
- Easily installed in minutes!
- Easy-to-use instructions
- Full size paper templates
- Mortise nuts available when door condition requires through boltingTri Pack or "Universal Packed" - JUO or JUH (Hold Open). Packages include one extra bracket that gives the installer a choice for installation from Standard, Parallel or Top Jamb applications.
- When Tri-Pack is not required, specific application can be ordered.
We Also Recommend