LCN 9530 Senior Swing Electromechanical Door Operator Pull Side - Door Closer
9530 Series Door Closer by LCN
LCN automatic operators are the proven standard in schools and health care facilities for over 20 years. They are easily retrofitted into existing doors and frames, as well as new construction. LCN low energy electrohydraulic and pneumatic automatic operators feature a heavy duty closer with a slow opening function. LCN's electromechanical automatic operators utilize a motor gearbox and control box to perform the opening and closing function. LCN's electromechanical products are designed primarily for automatic opening applications that occasionally require manual opening. A control box provides all electrical functions. These self-contained units are suitable for use on single leaf doors or pairs of doors. These products combine all the control and power elements into a single operator package, only some actuators are required to complete the system.
The 9530 SENIOR SWING by LCN is an ADA door operator that is a two-in-one swing door operator. SENIOR SWING operators when activated, opens doors automatically for wheelchair access, yet allows for manual operation for regular pedestrian traffic.
Features and Benefits:
- Push 'N Go permits non-switch activation.
- Power Boost provides additional latching force.
- Electromechanical unit with microprocessor control.
- Digital keypad for easy setup.
- Meets International Building Code requirements and ANSI A156.19.
- UL approved for fire doors.
- Available in Aluminum (ANCLR) finish.
9530 Series is fully compliant with UL325 & UL1998 and meets the provisions of ANSI A156.19. The 9530 Series is UL listed for fire-rated applications. The 9530 Series also meets the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- 9530 Series operator is shipped with motor gearbox, control box, standard arm, header, and mounting hardware.
- Single door, surface mounted.
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode only).
- Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- 36" header length is standard. Specify length 33" to 48" max.
- Adjustable hold open period of 2 to 32 seconds in automatic or manual mode.
Arm Function Option:
STD (Standard Arm 9530-3077T): Handed arm. Track roller not included.