LCN 4642 Auto Equalizer Power Operator - Push Side Mount - Door Closer
- NEW Digital Control Suite
- Utilizes a 10,000,000 Cycle Heavy Duty Door Closer
- On-Board Diagnostics
- On-Board Power Supply
- Factory-Default Memory
- Plug-and-Play Connections
- No Destruct Feature
- No Guard Rails or Safety Mats Required
- Standard, top jamb (push side) mounted 4640 series closer shipped with regular arm, metal cover, and wood and machine screw pack. Actuators available separately, see pages 199-215.
- Meets ADA, requirements (power mode).
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”.
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- 4640 has easily accessible switches to provide on/off and continuous hold open functions. 4640CS provides concealed on/off power switch. Control module provides all timing and sequential door functions, electric strike controls and adjustments for opening speed and force.
- Standard or optional custom powder coated finish, end caps are black.
- Optional plated finish on cover, arm, and fasteners.
The 4640 Series is UL and cUL listed with regular arm for self-closing doors and meets the provisions of ANSI Standards A117.1, A156.19, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.