Falcon 1490 Concealed Vertical Rod Touch Bar Exit Device
Falcon 1490 Concealed Vertical Rod Touch Bar Exit Device. The 1490 is our heaviest device and offers a clean appearance with pushpad styling and a variety of practical features. The 1490 is built with rugged steel operating mechanisms, and durable aluminum push bars and end caps.
- Hand: Specify RHR or LHR-supplied RHR if not specified. Both handed labels are provided standard.
- Functions: See trim selection chart on the Options tab
- Finishes: US28-Aluminum DC13-Dark Bronze
- Strikes: PB48 top
- Latches: RL - Rod bottom latch (standard), Hex bottom latch (standard for EL), PL - Pullman bottom latch (optional), ES - electric strike top latch (optional). Device needs to be less bottom rod (LBR).
- Dogging Feature: Quarter turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
- Sizes: 36"
- Doors: 1 3/4" thick metal doors-specify if other than 1 3/4"
- Projections: 2 3/4" maximum, 2" when dogged. Pushbar height is 3"
- Stile: 1 3/4" minimum
- Electric Functions: EL - electric latch retraction, include "S". Requires PS873-2 minimum power supply.
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed. Uses all machine screws for device and latch.
- End Caps: Durable zinc die cast, powder coated
- Vertical Rods: 1' standard, extension rods available up to 7' 10"
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3 2001 Grade 1 standards
- Shim Kits: 1/2" riser is available
- Hurricane: 1490 is hurricane rated-consult door manufacturer’s listing
We Also Recommend