LCN 4040XP Extra Duty Arm Door Closer 4040XP Series
LCN 4040XP Extra Duty Arm.
Stronger, smarter and built for the real world.
The LCN 4040XP sets a new standard for reliability, longevity and value with a beefier design and extraordinary performance testing that goes far beyond industry requirements. We built the 4040XP from the inside out, combining tougher, bolder construction with proven LCN technology. The result is a closer that’s stronger, smarter and delivers remarkable value in a variety of applications.
The 4040XP is LCN’s most durable heavy duty closer designed for the most demanding, high use and abuse applications.
LCN 4040XP Extra Duty Arm:
- Features forged, solid steel main and forearm for potentially abusive installations
Features and Benefits
- 44% increased bearing load capacity
- Strongest pinion ever- at 3/4” journal diameter
- Widest bearing ever- at 5/8”
- Stronger pinion teeth
- New V-shield™ seal with 20% longer life
- XP = eXtra Protection in real world applications
- Cast Iron
- Forged Steel Arm
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion
- All Weather Fluid
- LCN® Fast™ Power Adjust
- Fast & Accurate Installation
- UL & cUL Listed
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one
- Non-sized cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”
- Closer can mount hinge side, top jamb, or parallel arm (with PA bracket) on either right or left swinging doors
- Closers to meet ADA requirements
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
- 4040XP can be used with all 4040 accessories