The 1590 offers the clean looks and easy pushpad design of the 1490 with the installation and maintenance ease of a rim exit device.
- Hand: Non handed, “push" labels for each hand supplied standard
- Functions: See trim selection chart on the Options tab
- Finishes: US28, DC13.
- Strikes: TD35 strike supplied standard.
- Latchbolt: 1 1/4" high x 3/4" projection, hardened steel.
- Dogging Feature: Quarter turn hex key dogging
- Cylinder: Key entry (NL) or hold back (HB) feature available, simplified cartridge mounting for most standard rim cylinders, furnished in DC35 if not specified Please Call For Cylinder Options.
- Sizes: 36", Please Call For Size Options 42", 48"
- Doors: 1 3/4" thick metal or wood, specify if other than 1 3/4"
- Projections: 2 3/4" maximum, 2" when dogged. Pushbar height is 3"
- Stile: 2" minimum
- Electric Functions: EL - electric latch retraction, include "S". Requires PS873-2 minimum power supply. S - latch bolt monitor switch (SPDT). Conversion kits available. Devices are handed.
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed
- End Caps: Durable zinc die cast, powder coated
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards
- Shim Kits: 1/2" riser is available
- Retractors: Used for cylinder assembly, special retractors available for use with mullions
- Mullions: Removable mullions are available for pairs of doors