Makes automation possible for more openings
Only the Falcon 8200 Series has been specially designed to fit in low to moderate traffic applications at an entry-level price point. This makes it easier and more affordable to configure accessible interior openings throughout a facility.
Standared features for easy operation
- SmartLatch - Senses and overcomes external perssure conditions with a graduated energy assist for secure latching.
- Push'n'Go - Selectable feature allows door to open automatically as soon as it feels pressure.
- Open Position Learning - Automatically sets the opening position to eliminate wall and door damage.
- Obstacle Obstruction Detection - Safety feature stops and reverses door direction when distress or an obstruction is sensed.
- Pre-Load Strike Assist - Removes load on strike lip with a one second delay allowing the door to release and automatically open.
- LED Light Illumination - Light illumination on control box signals accurate installation and helps with connection diagnostics.
- On Board Power Supply (12 VAC) - Powers the accessories without the need to install an external power supply.
- Hold-open time delay
- Backcheck position
- Backcheck speed
- Opening/closing speed
- Aluminum powder coated steel cover makes the Falcon Operator aesthetic for any application.
- One piece mounting bracket eliminates the need for end caps to reduce parts and installation time.
- Intelligent control box provides the most precise door operation and includes adjustable features for all commercial applications.
- Non-handed motor gearbox uses mechanical controls and acts as size 3 closer in manual use.
- Mounting bracket contains fastening notches to reduce parts and allow for faster and easier installation.
- Header length - 26"
- Mounting - Surface Mount
- Handing - Non-handed
- Cycle Tested - 1 million gear box