Arrow S1250 Rim Exit Device 30" 36" 48" In Stock Ready To Ship Free On Orders Over $189. Please Call With Any Questions 212-677-7530.
The Arrow S1250 Is a Very Popular Exit Device Used In Schools, Office Buildings etc...
Chassis & Cover: Non-ferrous alloy
End caps: Metal
- 1-3/4" (44.45 mm) thick
- hollow metal
- 4-1/2" (114.3 mm) minimum stile
Dogging: Allen-type key standard, cylinder available. Please Call 212-677-7530 For Cylinder Options
Top/Bottom Bolts/Latchbolt: 3/4" (19.05 mm) throw, stainless steel
Throughbolts: Order separately
Rail Assembly: Steel
- Furnished standard for 32-1/4" to 36" door widths.
- Specify "-24" for 24" to 32" door widths.
- Specify "-48" for 36-1/4" to 48" door widths.
Finishes: AL, BRZ (sprayed finishes)
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for accident hazard (panic) standard.
- Fire Exit hardware for hollow metal doors, UL and CUL listed for 3 hour, A label and lesser doors, Prefix "F" before part number.
- ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- Fire Exit Hardware for wood doors, listed up to 1-1/2 hour, B label doors
- All exit devices comply with life safety code NFPA 101.
- All fire rated devices comply with fire door and window code NFPA80.