• Patented top latching mechanism interlocks door to frame
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security
• Adjustable steel rods protected in contoured covers
• Easy to install
• Clean, unobtrusive design
• Pushbar clad or anodized, not plated, in a variety of finishes
• UL 305 Panic Hardware
• Warnock/Hersey Life-Safety Listing
• ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1
• California State Fire Marshall
• New York City MEA*
*Consult Factory for specific number
Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
Pushbar Length: Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30”, 36”, 42”, and 48” openings. Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
Bar Height: Standard model adjusts from 30” to 44”.
Door Height: Standard model fits up to 8 ft door, with bar height at 40”- 44”. For doors up to 10 ft, use Tall Door Kit 8055.
Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4” standard, up to 2-1/4”.
Stile Width: Minimum 2” stile. Fits narrow, medium, and wide stile aluminum doors.
Projection: 2-15/16” when fully projected, 1-15/16”when dogged.
Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key