Hes 8300C Fire Rated Concealed for Cylindrical Locks Electric Strike . Barzel Lock Stocks The hes 8300C In All Options & Finishes Ready To Ship.
The 8300C is designed for easy installation with no cutting on the frame required. The 8300C has a concealed design, is fire-rated and works with cylindrical lockets with a 5/8" throw latchbolt.
Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 8300C includes a 8300 strike body, the 801 faceplate for cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs and the 801A faceplate for cylindrical locksets or spring latches in aluminum frames.
- UL 10C, fire-rated, 3 hour (fail secure only)
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- NFPA 80-07 compliant
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- UBC-7-2-94, Uniform Building Code
- Patent #5,934,720; 8,146,966; 8,157,302
Frame application:-Metal, Wood
630-Satin stainless steel
- Falls within the guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames
- No cutting on frame required
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Accommodates 1/2"-5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor Avail.