Passage/closet latchset—Latch bolt by levers at all times.
Features and Benefits
• All locks shall meet the new ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000,Grade 1 for key-in-lever locksets.
• Locksets shall be UL Listed (3 hour A Label).
• Locksets shall be provided standard with Pressure Release™feature. When outside lever is locked, it is not rigid but will move freely without operating the latch bolt.
• Lever trim shall have individual heavy-duty compression springs behind rose for lever return and to prevent lever sag. Trim shall be through-bolted with two (2) 10-32 screws coated with thread sealant to provide strength and resistance to loosening. Inner Elevation Door Edge Standard Strike
• All lever designs shall be solid and meet the federal ADA and state disability requirements. Inside levers shall be attached by Allen-head set screw to prevent tampering or vandalism.
• Locksets shall adjust to fit door thickness from 1-3/4” to 2- 1/8”.
• All locksets shall be non-handed and not require field disassembly for re-handing.
• Preparation for door must be non-handed.
Acceptable manufacturer: FALCON LOCK
Door Thickness: 1-3/4” to 2-1/8” standard. Thin door adapter kit (A30775-000-00) available for doors thinner than 1-3/4”, please specify door thickness.
Backset: 2-3/4” standard.
Mechanism: Parts constructed of brass or cold formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance. Springs are stainless steel.
Attachment: Lock chassis secured to door by threaded mounting nuts. Completely preassembled outer trim and inner spindle assembly are through-bolted over chassis using (2) 10-32 screws. Adding rose and lever to inner spindle assembly completes installation.
Handing: Locks are non-handed.
Strikes: 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation standard.
Screws: Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
Electrified Functions: Available in 24 VDC .185 AMP.
ANSI/BHMA: Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1.
UL: 3 hour A label. and outer trim shall “bottom out” to prevent door collapse. Roses shall be minimum of 3-1/2” diameter.