- Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from outside.
- Deadbolt thrown or retracted by turn. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
- Integrated anti-pry shield behind cylinder assembly for added security and quicker installation
- Integrated trim design – fewer pieces out of the box and improved installation time
- Tapered front resists wrenching
- Accepts small format interchangable style cores (SFIC) and conventional cylinders
- Adjustable backset with lock-in-place design for greater versatility
- Latch tube construction
- Heavy duty saw-resistant bolt with spinning hardened steel pin inside for additional protection
- ADA compliant thumbturn
Door Thickness: 1 3/8” to 1 3/4”. Up to 2 1/4” door thickness also available.
Backsets: 2 3/8” to 2 3/4” adjustable deadbolt.
Attachment: Locks are solidly attached to the door by 1/4” heat-treated steel bolts. These bolts pass through a steel plate (D111, D121 and D141) or the inner cylinder housing (D131) and thread directly into the back of the outer cylinder housing.
A permanent cap is inserted over the inside cylinder (D131) making the bolts nearly impossible to remove.
Handing: Non-handed. May be used on right hand or left hand doors swinging in or out.
Cylinders: Furnished with solid brass plug and housing, drilled with 6-pin chambers, pinned in 5 unless otherwise specified. Also available with 7-pin cylinders. Available with 6 or 7-pin interchangeable cores. Furnished with two (2) nickel silver keys standard.
Keyways: “G” keyway standard on conventional cylinders. “A” keyway standard on I/C core cylinders. Also available with some optional keyways.
Exposed Trim: Wrought brass or bronze reinforced with steel insert.
Deadbolts: Deadbolt locks are furnished with deadbolts which have a full 1” projection. Housed within the deadbolt is a freeturning, 1/4” thick, hardened steel, saw-resistant roller. Furnished standard with 2 3/8” to 2 3/4” adjustable backset and 1 1/8” x 2 1/4” faceplate. Optional 1” x 2 1/4” faceplate. Consult Options and Accessories section for other optional faceplates. D100 bolt is high strength steel.
Strikes: 2 3/4” x 1 1/8” lipless strike standard. ANSI 4 7/8” x 1 1/4” lipless, 2 1/4” full lip strikes, a 2 3/4” x 1 1/8” T-strike or a security strike are available. Consult Options and Accessories section.
Screws: Furnished with wood/machine screws for use on wood or metal doors or frames.
ANSI/BHMA Standard: A156.5, 2001, Grade 1. UL Listed, A label, 3 hour.